Assalamualaikum everyone.
I dont like to repeat this but still I wanna say sorry for being absent so long. It's 16th of October today and it has been few months since I last pen anything here.
My laptop is kinda having faulty cable and i am always a bit lazy to turn it on if I dont have any clerical works to do. Yeah.
But.. currently we're facing the second PKPB and i promised myself to write more regularly here. #thirddaystayinghome
I found out that my post on Doa Minum Air received many hits every month so im planning to post that kind of thing - simple but meaningful prayer for us to practise and take home.
So, for today - it's this one. A prayer for pious spouses, for the singles.
The du'a in Arabic sounds like this
" Allahumma sakkhirli zaujan solihan, yakhtibuni wa yatazzawajubi wayakunu sohiban li fiddunya walakhirah "
I always made it a point to understand the arabic meaning coz it will make it easier for me to comprehend and feel the du'a hence the picture.
Reflection on this du'a, it is such a noble, humble prayer asking The Almighty to choose the best for us because He only knows the best. The du'a complements both the dunya and akhirat.
For me, other than the many criteria, if he is someone who puts reading in his bucket list, book shopping, coffee dates... ah, im a lucky one. Yeah, in case you gonna say. Wish for someone who can be the imam, throw the trash, polite, smart, hardworking, wake up at night making susu, change nappies and all - that's why i say clearly before, other than the many criteria haha. Okay? :) #realistic
One more thing is, be nice to people. If you meet someone in thirties and still not married, pray for him or her. Speak nice things because whatever it is, trust in Allah's perfect timing. This is not being cliche at all, but believe in what Allah has in store for each of us. InshaAllah you'll see things in broader perspective and spread the love haha. The best is yet to come :)
Bye for now. Currently, im having The Scorch Trials.
Wassalam.
