The Jungle Seminar


Assalamualaikum. 
I bought this book at #bbw few years back and loved reading it repeatedly. 

I feel even more close to this book when i have to fit in the shoes of the main character, Anton The Ant. 

Just a fortnight ago, i had to (no choices) attend a 3D 2N course at Hulu Langat. I was so reluctant i almost cry (#crybaby) (#crygirl) (#crywoman) 

Anton The Ant who works as a digger was chosen by his employer to attend a seminar, a few hours trip from his home. He didnt want to go, giving excuses like he cant stop digging, his digging works would be piled up if he left it untouched for days. His wife coaxed him and prepared 'bekal' for his long trip. He went. 



There, he met a few other animals representing their groups too. Then, their coach@leader (The Owl) of the seminar arrived and asked them to introduce themselves. They also have to say out loud their strength and weaknesses. 

Back to me, i was always stucked when i have to fill up a form and have to write down my strength and weaknesses. The strength part is obviously easier to notice (where you can boast about yourself 😅) but weaknes is a bit harder. Thanks to my friends, i began acknowledging my weaknesses 🤗

Anton who was very shy since he is a tiny creature, especially meeting with Elmer The Elephant, the giant one;  later transformed into a better ant without belittling himself. The Owl knew her way to disclose or reveal the hidden potential in each of the participants. 

At the end of each chapter, there'll be an essential lesson for success written. It is a beautifully written fictional story by an expert in the conducting seminar himself. 

I agreed in what he said and his message is as clear as crystal 😇

I give this book 💎💎💎💎