Day 1 of 2021

Bismillah. Assalamualaikum everyone. 



Alhamdulillah syukur. Thank you Allah. 

Today is the first day of the new year. 

So.. what are my new year resolution? Recycle from previous year? haha

One significant thing with every passing year is we get older and hopefully a wiser and a better person. 

I remember a year, early 2019 if Im not mistaken. The year  turned 2017. I felt upset. On the new year eve, I went to Surau Maryam and stayed there until Isyak or so. I felt i was a failure at that time, failing at many aspects in life. 

But this year, everything is overwhelming. 

I thanked Allah for every single hope and kindness and blessings He showered. 

I learned that in all, we have to live for the day. 

Anxiety comes when we hoped for something to happen, or wait for something and it doesnt come or get accomplished as we expected. In the end, we felt that we are somewhat not useful and feeling bad for ourselves. 

Over the years, of course I learned many new things, experienced a bundle of ups and downs in life and i believed the last part i stated in the poster is absolutely all that matters. 

We actually want a peaceful soul, not having grudge, jealousy or anything of equal.