The Power of Mindset

Assalamualaikum and good morning .

To relate with the title, i will share a story of my past, in sha Allah :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i was waiting for my SPM result, i wrote a page of my future. I was barely 18 years old back then.

I wrote it (typed in word), print and paste on my log book. That logbook is still there today and everytime i returned home, i will go through the pages again and again.

One of the thing that I recalled;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I wrote these; 
-i enroll into IIUM matriculation centre 
- i completed my study there for only a year 
- it is because I got exemption from English classes which shorten my length of stay at matric  
- I enrolled into accounting degree though I never learnt any such subjects at school 
- I study hard to compete with my friends who have accounting background in school 
 -I got award for Best Student for Taxation subject during my convocation 
- I was hired by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC), a well known and credible accounting firm in the country 
-I am now pursuing my study for ACCA with full scholarship from PWC 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How i was able to write such in details when i dont even know where IIUM is located, what more with the test , PWC, ACCA, taxation??
Answer: I read a magazine and copy paste the success from a sister, who is an IIUM-alumni :)


Alhamdulillah, 
Years later.

+ I really enrolled to Centre for Foundation Studies, IIUM
+ I got exempted for English Placement Test (EPT). I was among the 100++ got the exemption among thousands of new students
+ Hence, i got to finish my study at CFS for only a year, instead of a year and a half @ two years for majority of the students
+ I took ICT major at CFS, but later changed to Accounting during my second semester at Gombak
+ I scored for my first accounting course; i went then and again to consult the lecturer since that was my first time experience learning accounting 
+ I didnt stay long at Bachelor of Accounting (BACC), shifted to Islamic Finance major
+ I was listed as one of the many recipients of Rector's List during 31st IIUM Convocation
+ I didnt take ACCA but planning to have my IFP certificate one day

+ And, here I am today, writing to you :D

:)

Alhamdulillah.
97% of those who write their goals will achieve what they targeted, biidznillah :)
Think good, the good will come :)

Wallahua'lam.
May Allah bless us all 
May Allah shower us with His infinite sustenance
May Allah guide us towards His path
May Allah grant us good health
May Allah grant us a good and well-spent life
May Allah grant us the best spouse
May Allah grants us beautiful kids
May Allah unite us in paradise
Say ameen :)