Assalamualaikum everyone.
I sent an entry for a poem competition organised by Akademi Pengajian Bahasa (APB) UiTM Cawangan Kedah in March.
They announced the selected poems via email in May.
It took a while of course. Late September, they reached out to inform the anthology of poems was ready but I actually didnt realise the email until October, when they emailed for the second time.
When I first got the news, I was 100% sure i am gonna purchase the book and showed it to my parents haha
Later, i realised when the book was out - the sale price is RM200+ :0
I proceed to purchase the digital version, at least haha
As someone who is quite picky with book cover, this one is approved! It's nice, liked it..
So, here it is..
Here's the poem (if i can call it one :p), but first promise you won't laugh okayy
Thank you for putting this silly humble work into print.
This is actually the second time something i wrote made it into printing - the first time was way back in secondary school I won a Haiku writing contest and they put the haiku in the school magazine. Yeah, only twice - so no bragging okay haha. Thanks anyway!
p/s: when i should be writing a thesis, i wrote a poem instead...hmm







