Assalamualaikum everyone.
Oh, i failed to write second post in August and now it is already at the end of September. (December now)
Today is the first day of school after a week of holiday and gonna be a long streak with no public hols till November, if im right.
Been writing more at the other site, cause i talk books (hatihatisite.wordpress)
Here, i'll posted some questions on books and will answer them.
Let's go!
1. What is your favourite book?
I think this is rather hard to answer coz for someone who enjoys various genres, you've a wide range to choose from. But, still i will name some. The favourite books are simply those which i could read repeatedly. The Alchemist, The Kite Runner, The Kitchen Boy, Pride and Prejudice, Little Women and Wuthering Heights.
2. Do you read series and which one you liked most?
I do read series. Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Cormoran Strike, Shopaholic, Maze Runner and Hercules Poirot. I enjoyed 'em all but the most recent i found out was the CB series. Currently reading the third of the series.
3. Do you pick author or the book first?
Authors first, book second. I shop by authors because you are familiar to the writings and what not. But, this pandemic i got to know more authors and indulge in classics.
4. Where do you shop?
Popular Bookstore, Kinokuniya, BookXcess @ BBW Books and BooksnBobs (quality second hand books). For malay books, mostly bought from the agents. I read here for free (www.pdfdrive.com).
5. What is your reading goal in 2021?
Read more biographies. Minimum of 10. (but in December i realised 10 is a HUGE DEAL, its a lot haha!)
actually i wanted to write more.. but decided to post this first