A Day at The Hospital


Assalamualaikum. Today is 9th of December and yesterday, i spent the whole day and the night before at a hospital. 

My brother was diagnosed with Leptospirosis, had a high fever and did not getting better for a week. Off to hospital and the doc was saying no dengue maybe lepto so you go admit the ward first and we'll see the progress.

Yup. At 8 am i went to the hospital so mom can come home and get rest. I was considering whether i should bring along my laptop coz i have to settle and finish some work. Emm, it has no battery; i need to find a plug. 

First thing first, i looked for the canteen and since this is an old hospital; i dont put a high hope. The canteen was small and yup, as expected it has no power supply /plug around. I took my breakfast with nasi bungkus and teh tarik before looking later. Whilst at that, i make use of my iBook - Goblet of Fire im currently reading. 

The male ward is located at the farthest end of the hospital so i did a lot of walking yesterday, alhamdulillah. I went at his ward first before continue looking for a plug. I saw Pusat Sumber signage and i looked around and asked a staff. He showed me the place and you know what - the so called Pusat Sumber is juts a corner hahah. It is just a Reading Corner, so funny. 

So my last hope was the surau. I went there and yup, also no plug except for the one at the imam's in front. It was only 11 am then, i had no choice but to use it for a while. (The surau is divided by curtains for men and women) 

I immediately typed and did my work before Zuhr and yes, finally i managed to complete and submit the work. Fuh. Alhamdulillah. 

Alright, i went for ablution and prayed at the surau and tried to nap but to no avail. I went to the ward again to see my brother and went out again for some fresh air, poring over the book i brought - newly purchased and went in and went out of the ward to make sure all is well. 

Smiled to people around, look left and right and smiled again hahahaha

In a nut shell, looking over sick family is a big thing especially if the one looking is an elderly person. I dont really mind but if mom has to wait this long, pity mom. And when there are visitors, it just made their day i think. 

Emm and hospital is a place to tell us to be grateful all the time. 

Walking here and there for a day at the hospital feels like.. i knew this place already. And one more thing to add up is, it has a spotless toilet with wall decorations and info. Plus they put a pipe for ablution in the toilet. Wow. The hospital also provide a convenient surau. The also put a place for women's ablution so strategically and that was my first time seeing that in any place. I've never seen it and it is a brilliant one. See? I praised a lot. And one last thing about this hospital. Since it is a district hospital and the way it placed its wards are super easy. There is a long corridor from the registration until the last ward available. You will not get lost here ever. There is no belok-belok, all wards are either on the left or right of the corridor and you just have to walk by until you find the ward, a piece of cake. 

Oh yes, they also have this hot and cold drinks dispenser, all only for RM1.00.
Yep, no kidding. It has mocha, chocolate, cappucino and tea. This is my favourite part and it taste good :D


Alhamdulillah.Thank you Allah or everything.