School Trips Memoirs


Assalamualaikum 🌸



What my youngest sister said hit me.
I knew that feeling when everyone else or at least your close friends all joined school trips but you weren’t. I understood that much, because I myself have never been there during my primary school until i was Form 5. 

Oh yes, i did go to a day school trip to Terengganu few times during my secondary school but let’s nit count that one 😂 We went to the exact same places every time. There was one time when i eas chosen for the trip and need not to pay, all sponsored. I feel honoured then. Alhamdulillah.

I recalled one time when all my close friends went to few days school trip to Langkawi and i didnt join them, dont have money and me being a good kid, was just fine and knowing that i dont afford it, i was fine. But, the thing is when they returned, and kept discussing among themselves about the trip, how fun it was etc; there’s a thing i learnt that i carry forward to secondary school until now: which is not to boast around/discussing things in front of fellow friends who cant afford it @ dont have it yet. 

For example, i was frequently chosen to represent my school (lower form), for competitions. And i chose not to talk about it in front of my friends who were not chosen. I was being low key about everything and i learnt that young and in a hard way ❤️

So, being a big sister i always coax my younger siblings positively. At times, when we could afford it, of course i am happier to see them join such trips ☺️ 

Alhamdulillah ‘ala kulli hal.