I used to set a high benchmark for myself. In exam for example, though i was scared for some courses (i.e Econometrics), all the time i braved myself writing at notebook/post-it, i will get an A for that, no matter what.
At times, i cant believe it too (especially when you checked the CAM 😅). But, when the thing you visioned get realised in front of you some times later, you'll be surprised with yourself.
Yes, this is indeed true. Try it for yourself. Aim for the highest, as the saying goes, Shoot for the moon, even of you miss ,you'll land among the stars 🌟🌟
I did it before, so i could have done better this time. I wanna be the positive girl i used to and keep smiling.
I keep telling my inner self, i must embrace this well because the next time i recall this phase, i knew that i was still positive and never let myself down. Tough times never last, tough people do.
I care less what other people said, but to me the best motivator in this wide world if ourselves.
Above all, trust Allah and His majestic plans 😊
