Bismillah. Alhamdulillah.
Just prayed tarawih for the fourth night.
I was somehow busied with the school matters since students just had their mid term exam before a fortnight school break. Huu
I cancelled all my classes for home tuition and i honestly thought both parents and students would be happy to hear that. I really mean it. Unluckily, what really happens is; im 'forced' to still conduct classes during Ramadhan. hehe

Tonight, just one simple thing from me.
I urged all of you to have this one crucial goal, to complete 30 chapters of Qur'an this time around in Ramadhan. I used to do it before, and for sure it is achievable biidznillah.
No no, please dont give excuses like you cant fast for the whole 30 days. Its okay, we can still manage it. In sha Allah. At least, if we dont, we already put the goal to be achieved. And, for one good niyyah we are already granted by Allah, hehe. What if we really did it?? :)
You finished the Qur'an more than once? It's good then :D
PRACTICAL
Let's see how to ensure we can complete 1 round of Qur'an in 30 days.
1. Each chapter has 20 pages.
2. 20 /5 prayers = 4 pages.
3. So, we only have to recite 4 pages each time after solah. But, this is obligatory solah. If we pray nawafil, then we can read more than 1 chapter in a day.
ISSUE
Let say you are at work and you might have not enough time to read after solah.
My solution is you have to carry forward the recitation to the next solah @ recite whilst waiting for adzan.
Let say you have infants to look after. Emm, how should i response to this one? Any mommas here? hehe
However, i still believe; if you really want a thing, u'll work for it!
Wallahua'lam. And Allah knows best :)